Our team of professionals works with clients to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their compliance frameworks to meet the requirements of key regulatory bodies. We are up to date with all developments and are ready to provide you with advice and assistance that is technically correct, practical and commercially astute.
By working with clients in an atmosphere of trust and openness, business and regulatory issues can be addressed in a robust commercial way. This approach is evidence that working with the appropriate advisors can enhance the ability of the organisation to deliver value to its stakeholders.
- Building an effective charity board
- Seizing opportunities in disruption dominates
- RSM’s Welcome 2017 seminar Implementing an effective governance system in charities
- China Briefing 2016 highlights key regulatory updates and effective risk management approach
- Risk Advisory Director Dennis Lee shares insights on healthy corporate cultures for 7th Singapore Corporate Governance Week
|Risk Advisory Insights|
- Illegal to collect NRIC numbers and make copies of identity card from 1 September 2019
- Eight drivers of an effective enterprise risk management system
- Liquidity risk management practices for fund management companies
- 'Uber of banking' sparks radical changes across industries
- Four pillars to international business success
- Sustainability reporting ultimately good for the business
- Managing the costs of compliance in Singapore